Pilot in Command (PIC): the person aboard the aircraft who is ultimately responsible for its operation and safety during flight
A senior level technologist with well-rounded expertise in product strategy, development and business management. During his 7 years at ServiceNow he was regarded as a thought leader whose opinion was sought our by peers, customers, and partners. He is an enthusiastic evangelizer with a strong focus on product vision, usability, market trends, and development architecture. He was the lead designer and developer for a number of core components including IT Cost Management and Project and Portfolio Management.
Areas of expertise include:
- Proven ServiceNow thought leader with over 8 years of experience in roles as customer, professional services, platform and application development, and product management.
- Optimizing the use of ServiceNow suite of applications and process automation
- Software product management and architecture design with a focus on usability and consistent user experience
- Strong history and involvement in the ServiceNow communities
- Evangelizing product vision
- Analyzing market trends and customer requirements to identify opportunities and competitive differentiators
- Balancing priorities between business strategy, product design, and revenue impact
- Collaborating with leadership and product teams to drive product design and delivery
- Managing a portfolio of product roadmap priorities